New Mexican Green Chili Ranch
This hard-hitting sauce recipe brings together the dynamite duo of hot green chili and ranch dressing for first-class delicious dippable. Turn a plain salad or side into a legendary one with a drizzle of this amazingly spicy dressing.
- Culinaire Ventura Foods Ranch Dressing - 1 quart
- Green chilis, canned chopped, well drained - 1 10 oz. can
- Cumin, toasted - 2 tbs.
- Cilantro, fresh - 1 bunch
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
- Chili powder, ground - 1 tbs.
Drain the chilis well on a towel before using in the dressing.
Place all the ingredients except for the salt and pepper into a bowl. Mix well with an immersion blender and blend until smooth. Add salt and pepper as needed for added flavor.
Pour the completed sauce into a clean container and hold in the refrigeration until needed.
Serving Suggestions: This dressing can be used on a light seafood salad with citrus, fried Mexican style appetizers, or drizzle on any type of tacos, burritos, or tostadas.