Spicy Avocado Bacon Lime Mayonnaise
With its inspired mix of savory flavors, including avocado, bacon, and lime, this zesty mayo dresses up even the most mundane menu items into something extraordinary. Try applying it to your sandwiches and witness an amazing transformation.
- Wilsey Mayonnaise - 2 Cups
- Lime juice, fresh - .25 Cup
- Avocado pulp fresh , puree - 1 Cup
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
- Serrano chili, seeded, chopped - .5 Cup
- Cilantro, fresh, no stems, chopped - 1 Cup
- Bacon cooked crisp, chopped, small - 1 Cup
In a clean mixing bowl incorporate all the ingredients except for the salt and pepper and combine well.
Taste the sauce and add in the salt and pepper as needed to enhance the flavor if needed. Pour the completed sauce into a clean storage container and refrigerate it until needed.
This sauce can be added to cold and hot sandwiches selections. Burgers and grilled or fried chicken sandwiches. Can also be used for a base mayonnaise for a potato salad.