Cauliflower – Quinoa Plant Based Chorizo Rice
Fresh and flavorful, this healthy vegetarian recipe uses cauliflower quinoa and plant-based chorizo sausage to create a diet-friendly menu alternative that meat lovers and vegetarians can enjoy.
- LouAna Liquid Butter Alternative - 1 Cup
- Onion yellow, diced 1/4" - 2 Cups
- Garlic, chopped - .25 tbs.
- Jalapeno, fresh, seeded/diced 1/4" - 4 each
- Cauliflower rice - 2 lbs.
- Chorizo sausage, plant base - 2 lbs.
- Cilantro, chopped - 2 Cups
- Quinoa, cooked - 1 lb.
- Salt and pepper mix - As needed
In a large pan place on the stove on medium heat with LouAna Liquid Butter Alternative. Add in the onion, garlic, and jalapeno. Sauté until soft.
- Add in the remainder of the items and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Place in a clean shallow pan to cool. Once cooled off transfer to a clean storage container and place in the refrigerator until needed.
Serving Suggestion: This can be served as a side dish, or can be used as a cold addition to a salad.