Buffalo BBQ Chicken Salad
Topped with a delicious Buffalo BBQ vinaigrette, this western spin on the classic chicken salad is overflowing with satisfying spice in every bite. For customers craving that traditional Tex-Mex flavor, it doesn’t get any better than this delightfully spicy salad.
- Culinaire Ventura Foods Italian Dressing - 2 quart
- Culinaire Ventura Foods Buffalo Sauce - .5 quart
- Culinaire Ventura Foods Base BBQ sauce - .5 quart
- Mixed salad greens, cut - .5 Gal.
- Chicken cooked , diced1/2" - 4 Cups
- Green peppers, julienne - 2 Cups
- Red onion, julienne - 2 Cups
- Cucumbers, diced 1/2" - 2 Cups
- Bacon bits - .5 Cup
- Pepperoncini peppers, sliced - 2 Cups
- Cheddar cheese, shredded - 3 Cups
- Roma tomatoes, diced1/2" - 2 Cups
Mix the Italian dressing, buffalo sauce, and BBQ sauce together and blend well. Place any extra dressing in a clean container and hold it in the refrigerator.
Mix all the salad ingredients together in a clean bowl and combine well.
Combine and salad mixture with the dressing and blend well. Place the salad on the appropriate serving plate and serve.
This is a salad that can be used as a good base to top with a beef, seafood, chicken or even plant based proteins.