Fried Chicken Torta
Hailing from Mexico, this mouthwatering sandwich features crispy, golden-brown fried chicken topped with all the best taco fixings for an easy-to-make menu item that’s irresistible to your customers.
- Culinaire Ventura Foods Buffalo Sauce - 3 oz.
- Culinaire Ventura Foods Thousand Island dressing - 1 oz.
- LouAna Liquid Butter Alternative - 1 oz
- Fried chicken breast, breaded - 5 oz.
- Cheddar cheese, sliced - 1 slice
- Talera Roll, cut in 1/2 - 1 each
- Shredded lettuce - .5 oz.
- Sliced tomatoes - 2 each
- French fries - 5 oz.
Fry the chicken in a 350F. degree deep fryer until golden brown and the chicken reaching an internal temp of 165F. degrees internally. Toss the chicken with the buffalo sauce in a bowl ensuring that the chicken is well coated with the sauce.
Toast the bun on the flat top with the LouAna Liquid Butter Alternative until toasted to a golden brown. On the heel of the roll drizzle 1 of the Thousand Island dressing, place the shredded lettuce, fried chicken and finish with the sliced cheese on the chicken.
Place the tomatoes on the cheese and close the sandwich. Pick the sandwich and cut in 1/2 on an angle.
Place the sandwich on the plate with the cut side out and place the fries on the side of the sandwich on the plate.